Online and Mobile Banking
As an ECU member, you have secure access to your account, no matter when or where. Online and Mobile Banking provides a convenient way to manage your funds and offers tools to help you stay on top of your finances.
Free Online Banking
- View your accounts, make transfers and make loan payments anytime of the day or night and from anywhere you have Internet access.
Free Online Bill Pay
- Never miss a payment again. You control which bills are paid and when, and you can set up recurring payments for monthly bills like your mortgage or car loan.
-Safer than paper statements that come through the mail, e-Statements provide you with a summary of your monthly activity with no paperwork to file.
Free Mobile Banking
- With our Mobile Banking application, you will have TouchBanking from your smartphone to check account balances, pay bills and receive alerts on things like payment receipts or low account balances.
To Access the Mobile App:
- Visit appropriate app store: iTunes or Google Play
- Download Touch Banking app
- app code: goeverettcu on activate screen
- Log in with your Online Banking ID and Security Code
If you are not enrolled in ECU's Online Banking, click here
Free Call 24 Audio Response
- Even if you do not have access to a computer, you can get account information, and make transfers and payments from any phone. Our easy-to-follow menu will walk you through the process. Just call 617-387-9000 for Call 24 Audio
Members must enroll in Online Banking to sign themselves up for the free services.